Miele Bagless Blizzard CX1 Hardfloor Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The Blizzard CX1 is Miele's first bagless vacuum cleaner and utilizes their new powerful Mono-Cyclonic Vortex technology. This innovative process produces air velocity of more than 100 km/h, effectively separating coarse particles and fine dust into two different chambers. The larger debris will fall into the standard dust container that is easily emptied and cleaned with the Click2Open button. While the air flow will force the smaller particles into the Gore CleanStream fine dust filter. When the fine dust filter needs to be cleaned the ComfortClean will activate automatically, which pauses the motor for 20 seconds during the cleaning cycle. Additionally, the fine dust filter needs to be washed periodically. By doing this finer dust does not escape while emptying the corse debris and you do not have the plume of fine dust that is common with other bagless vacuums. Coupling the CleanStream fine dust filter with the HEPA AirClean filter helps to ensure the air coming out of the vacuum is cleaner than the air you breathe. Both filters will never need replacing and being certified by the British Allergy Foundation means that this vacuum is safe for those with allergies.
Included in the package is the AllTeq Combination floor tool. With its rocker switch you can extend or retract a row of bristles allowing you to easily clean all bare floor surfaces and flat carpeting without changing tools. Since there is no rotating brush this package is not ideal for homes with pets and/or a significant amount of carpets or rugs. Any carpeting in the home should be flat pile with low traffic to ensure effective cleaning. A slide out dusting brush is integrated into the hose handle and the crevice tool and upholstery tool are stored on the main canister body. This ensures your cleaning tools are with you wherever you go. And like all Miele vacuum cleaners, you can easily adjust the suction level specifically for the task at hand with the control dial.
- Ultra-quiet 12 amp, 1200 watt Vortex motor.
- Variable suction speed with dial control.
- Integrated dusting brush in hose handle.
- 11" AllTeQ combination floor and flat carpet brush.
- 21' power cord with automatic cord winder.
- 4 Swivel caster wheels.
- Bagless Vortex technology.
- Sealed filtration.
- Lifetime filters never need replacing.
- 10 year warranty on the vacuum Dec 1 - Dec31 2017
- The weight of the vacuum only is 14.5 pounds.
- On-board tools include upholstery tool, and crevice tool.
- 11" AllTeq combination tool for floors and flat carpet.
- 7' crush proof hose with integrated dusting brush.
- Durable metal telescoping wand.